- Wear appropriate attire and dry, clean footwear. Bare or stocking feet are at the member’s risk.
- Ask SVAC personnel for assistance when using an unfamiliar machine or when performing a new exercise. Always use machines and equipment with proper intent.
- Exercise at your own fitness level.
- Always use a spotter when performing maximum lifts.
- Always be aware of the floor, equipment, people, and space around you.
- Please report faulty or damaged equipment to front desk staff immediately.
- Weight plates are not to be dropped unless on the Olympic lifting platforms. Metal weight plates are not to be used on these platforms.
- Youth members under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refrain from resting and socializing on equipment and weight machines.
- Be mindful of monopolizing unique pieces of equipment for extended periods of time.
- Be considerate and allow others to “work in” with you on machines between sets.
- Avoid banging weight stacks and dropping free weights on the floor.
- Kindly return all equipment to the appropriate storage rack after use.
- Respect other Club Members’ experience by monitoring your language, voice levels and personal hygiene. Refrain from using perfume or heavy scents.
- Refer incidents of inappropriate behavior or language to the front desk staff.
- When taking photos or videos be mindful of who is in the frame
- Please respect and adhere to the locker room cleaning times that are posted.
- Do not leave food or wet towels in lockers. No food on Gym Floor or in Studios.
- Use spray bottles and wipes provided to wipe down equipment before and after your use.
- Please place all used wipes, paper towels, cans or bottles into the appropriate bins provided.
- Have fun, work hard, meet new people, and enjoy the SVAC community.
Mon: 5am – 9pm
Tue: 5am – 9pm
Wed: 5am – 11pm
Thur: 5am – 11pm
Fri: 5am – 9pm
Sat – Sun: 7am – 5pm